Monday, April 7, 2008

Crash and Burn? I think not..

It's been a hectic week for the Booksprouts team. We have some new users who we don't actually know at all going onto our site and creating some clubs. A big WELCOME from us if that's you. Please be patient with us too as we did have some site outages over the weekend.

To recap, I had to take a sudden trip for family reasons and when I got back, my friends threw me a surprise birthday party. The next morning, while I was getting over a combination of jet lag and hangover, Booksprouts stopped working! Augh!

Those issues are thankfully resolved now and as a bonus, there are some minor gui improvements that were made by Jay over the weekend that are now up for all to see. Many of these changes came from your feedback, so thanks and please keep them coming.

1 comment:

nicki18229 said...

I was wondering why is the site not working?